Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Cedar Tree

Options
  • 22-09-2011 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Hi folks,

Going to bring the other half out for dinner tommorow evening. We both enjoy exotic-type food and trying different stuff and the Cedar Tree on St. Andrew's St. was recommended to me by someone. Anyone have anything to say about the place and would I need to book a reservation?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 449 ✭✭Emiko

I've only had the vegetarian Mezze and it was very nice.

Their coffee is gorgeous, and they've nice friendly service.

There's always been tables any time I've gone, but you never know on a Friday night.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

They can get very busy at the weekends - I would book just to be safe.
    Lovely food. If they have the aniseed tea back on the menu again, have a cup.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Tupamaros

Thanks for the replies.

Booked in advance to be safe as suggested, upstairs was full when I arrived and downstairs was reasonably busy with a few tables free.

Nice atmosphere/decor and the food was brilliant. Very different. Got one of the Mezzes for two and there was more than enough. Would highly recommend:) I would say it is also a great spot for vegetarians!

Advertisement