Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rash

• 22-09-2011 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

hi all, my son is 8 and half months old and for the last maybe 6 weeks on and off he has been getting a nasty looing red rash on both sides of his mouth more on his right side than the left, but no matter what i use its not clearing up. it might clear up for couple days but comes back again. ive used sudocream, vaseline, silocks base. Is this just all part of teething or is there anything i can use.??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Lorraine38

Hi bring him to the doctors
    jackben wrote: »
    hi all, my son is 8 and half months old and for the last maybe 6 weeks on and off he has been getting a nasty looing red rash on both sides of his mouth more on his right side than the left, but no matter what i use its not clearing up. it might clear up for couple days but comes back again. ive used sudocream, vaseline, silocks base. Is this just all part of teething or is there anything i can use.??

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Please bring your son to the doctor.
    We can not give out medical advice here.

Closing this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement