Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timetable confusion

Options
  • 22-09-2011 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭

Sorting out my timetable for the semester, I was confused by the way for some lectures it says the same lecture is going on in three different places at the same time.

Specifically, the module which confuses me is MU105. For example, it says for monday 9:00 I have an MU105 lecture in three different places:

9:00 MU105

MU105 [HB]
    MU105 [OCR]

I know where these places are (OCR being the O' Callaghan room in logic house, for example), but how am I supposed to know which one to go to? I assumed we would have had this explained to us by now, but I've yet to hear anything.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Tesco Massacre

Are they tutorials? If so, you'll be assigned to one of those classes. Maybe it's just a fu*k up by the department.

Either way, try emailing your department tomorrow morning. They'll give you a straight answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭Fbjm

Yeah tesco, I had a music lecture today and the lecturer hadn't a clue, he said just show up to one of them. So that's what the class are doing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

It's split up into three alphabetically by your surname, you'll probably find out on Monday, just go to one and you'll be set straight :)

Advertisement