Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelling Meteor 30 day contract???

Options
  • 22-09-2011 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭

Hi i was hoping someone will be able to give me some advice here. I signed up for a monthly sim only contract with meteor today. I did not have all the required forms with me to do this such as proof of address etc but was told i could email them to the shop in the next few days. When i got home the sim card wont work with the phone i wanted to use it with.

So my question is does a contract exist between me and meteor seeing as I havent provided a proof of address yet. Can i get out of this without having to pay for the month because the sim card is useless to me now. In the shop they told me my number would be ported over so I dont want to be without my number for a month.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

Pretty sure a contract doesn't exist just yet but if they do happen to port you over you can just port straight back out again.

Call them first thing in the morning is your best bet for now.

Advertisement