Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Honda Legend parts ???

• 22-09-2011 11:48pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11

I have to replace the front calliper seal on my 99' Honda Legend, so today after work I dropped into Tom Walsh Motors to price the part.....€80 :eek: ! For 5 pieces of rubber. And I only need 1 of them. And that doesn't include fitting.

They had a set of seals for an Accord (€40), would these work instead ?
    And, is there any other places o get parts cheaper ? Preferably in Ireland.

I'm only changing the part as I'm looking to sell the car on now. Would it be a good idea to fix it, or just sell it the way it is now ?

Thanks,
    GT5

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

fair play for owning a fine specimen of a luxobarge...:pac:

not sure on parts, but i thought that was cheap enough for a legend part?

its not a micra after all...

ohh, i realise it was just a seal...

yikes.

id say get if from the uk... ?

you should fix that car for sure, it will be hard enough to shift as it is, let alone with anything wrong.

good luck.

Advertisement