Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name of Restaurant-Help!

• 23-09-2011 1:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to remember the name of a tribecca like restaurant that was/is on the corner of Exchequer Street and Georges st in Dublin, I went there a few years ago now and have been meaning to go back, not even sure if it is still there! Burgers chicken wings and cocktails!
    Many thanks in advance !:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

SoHo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭xebec

lilteach wrote: »
    Hi Everyone,

I am trying to remember the name of a tribecca like restaurant that was/is on the corner of Exchequer Street and Georges st in Dublin, I went there a few years ago now and have been meaning to go back, not even sure if it is still there! Burgers chicken wings and cocktails!

It was SoHo, replaced now by The Rustic Stone - don't think it's the same style, some info here: http://restaurants.irishtimes.com/dublin/rustic-stone/586937

• Closed Accounts Posts: 449 ✭✭Emiko

lilteach wrote: »
    Hi Everyone,

If you want some nice, fried chicken, in trendy surroundings, at a decent price, try Crackbird on South William St., not far from where SoHo stood.

Advertisement