Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piano Lessons for Programming lessons!

Options
  • 23-09-2011 1:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 42

I need to learn C programming. Since I have no money I would like to offer to my services as a piano teacher instead. Any song you want to learn I can learn it quickly by ear and show it to you step by step, you don't need to go through the process of learning to read music (unless you want to!)

I live in Dundalk, Louth. I'm willing to travel (or take turns travelling) I have an ordinary level electronics degree but I'm not very good at C programming.

Also I'd point out since your all programmers I think you all have the potential to be great musicians, a good memory for patterns, patience and intelligence!

Graham.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

Graham have you thought about getting yourself a good book instead?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Think you posted this before over a year ago :p

As above, you don't need a teacher. Not sure why you need to learn C specifically, but you'll find plenty of books on the subject in a university library.

You'll also get a load of ebooks online. For free if you know where to look ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Grahamatter

Yeah you guys are right. I have to improve on learning by myself. I've just always been better when there's someone tracking my progress and giving me targets to aim for, I'm too easy on myself :p

Advertisement