Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does flash work on htc wildfire?

Options
  • 23-09-2011 3:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭

Picked up one of theses the other day an i'm just wondering is there any way to get flash working on it so i'd be able to stream football and the likes on it?

It's my first android phone and only got it Monday so i gave rooting a go and moved to 2.3.3 cyanogenmod so see if that would help but no joy.(youtube worked but not the site i was looking for)

Just wondering is the phone just not up to it when it comes to streaming football and the likes?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

If it did run, it wouldn't run well. Wildfire is not a particularly speedy beast. It's probably possible, but equally probably not worth the effort. Did you attempt to download Flash from the Market?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭south

chrislad wrote: »
    If it did run, it wouldn't run well. Wildfire is not a particularly speedy beast. It's probably possible, but equally probably not worth the effort. Did you attempt to download Flash from the Market?
    I did but it didn't show up. I found another way to put it on that helped with youtube but not with the footy site. Probably should of looked into it before I bought it
    Thanks for the reply

Advertisement