Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alarm maintenance

Options
  • 23-09-2011 9:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,756 ✭✭✭✭

Good morning folks
    The battery on the alarm in my apartment went yesterday, weve been living there for 3 months, who should pay for the new battery myself or the landlord , its 60 euro for call out and installation.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,931 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Good morning folks
    The battery on the alarm in my apartment went yesterday, weve been living there for 3 months, who should pay for the new battery myself or the landlord , its 60 euro for call out and installation.

Thanks

Em the landlord, its their property afterall.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

listermint wrote: »
    Em the landlord, its their property afterall.

Definitely- those alarm batteries have a 10 year lifespan- as they call-out guy probably explained to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,700 ✭✭✭✭altor

Good morning folks

Thanks

Its the landlords responsibility to take care of the alarm maintenance.

Advertisement