Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wigan v Spurs

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

get in there , nervous as fcuk i was! , glad its over ....bring on the goons next week ...hopefully with JD and Lennon back

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Going to be some game next week now,nervous already.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Huge huge win IMHO, when it was 2-1 I was full sure we were gonna have to settle for a point at best. 9 from 15 and a game in hand (everton) is far far from a disaster. Give us 1 or 3 points next week and I'll be happy as Larry.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Have to say Ledly and Kaboul have been an excellent partnership in Defense I hope Caulker will be able to make the step up and help take over from Ledly in the next season or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

We really should have been out of sight at half-time, at least 3-0 and game over.

In the first half our dominance in midfield was helped by Wigan's poor shape however Martinez made a change at half time and we struggled to impose ourselves after that.

Parker had a great first half but I thought he pulled up early in the 2nd and never got going again after that.

Adebayor did not look 100% after the eye 'injury'. (*no sub striker*)

Benoit had a poor second half, including a terrible defensive pass for their goal.

Great to see Sandro back in the team, he has a Rolls Royce of an engine!

• Advertisement
Advertisement