Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bin Collection Times

• 23-09-2011 9:35am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭

Hey Gang, does anyone know what time they are allowed to start rubbish collections, being woken lately by a company whom I can name if its allowed before 6am, i'm not to bothered but it woke our kids one morning which isnt great when they've a long day at school etc. I'm presuming they would only be allowed operate during specified hours to avoid nuisance noise, any ideas??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

BobMc wrote: »
    Hey Gang, does anyone know what time they are allowed to start rubbish collections, being woken lately by a company whom I can name if its allowed before 6am, i'm not to bothered but it woke our kids one morning which isnt great when they've a long day at school etc. I'm presuming they would only be allowed operate during specified hours to avoid nuisance noise, any ideas??

Hey BOB

Got a note on the bins on a rental i have last week. Telling me that as part of the City Councils new clean street initiative that bin collections must be completed before 9am and that my bins need to be out by 4am now as they will be starting collections at 4am.

This seems to have the backing of the council im afraid.

Thanks

D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭BobMc

thats for the city but surely not out in the burbs :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

thats for the city but surely not out in the burbs :)

define burbs? if its the likes of Raheen etc i can see it being the same.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,470 ✭✭✭highlydebased

I live in the "burbs" too and Clean Ireland collect the bins around 4am ish Friday mornings

westbury direction, I just would have thought they'd have some regs. regards times, you cant run your lawnmower at 4am blow your car horn etc, I'll ask the council see if they have an answer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭keith_d99

westbury direction, I just would have thought they'd have some regs. regards times, you cant run your lawnmower at 4am blow your car horn etc, I'll ask the council see if they have an answer

Is it Monday morning by any chance?

friday

Advertisement