Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Airsoft club/society.

• 23-09-2011 9:37am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭

Hey, was wondering when there are gonna be like some kind of news/events/info from Airsoft club/society? I applied online, no emails, no details or anything. Also will it be cheaper if I have already gun and clothing and stuff?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 282 ✭✭manutd4life

There will be news and events, don't worry about it. You have to remember that sign up day was only a few days ago, so the clubs committee still has to organise trips etc so there was no way that you would have heard anything this week.

I'm not a member of the airsoft society but my guess would be that you will hear something from them within the next 2 months, but don't hold me to that.

Like I said above, I'm not a member of the society but I would assume that it would be cheaper if you had the relevant equipment, clothing etc. If you have any other questions, contact the clubs and societies officer and he will contact the president of the society for you

Advertisement