Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How old is the oldest virgin you know?

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭dev100

Siuin wrote: »
    XD yeah, he got FAIRLY frustrated!
    On a side note, I think those condoms are well expired by now anyways :P

You sound like a very nice girl:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I often suspect those who are obsessed with other people's virginity or lack thereof... are virgins themselves.
    My ex is now a 29 year old virgin. Probably because he's a completely socially inept control freak, which is, funnily enough, also the reason he is now my ex. I considered doing the deed with him one time- stripped off in his apartment, told him to get ready- he nearly died of excitement and was naked in 10 seconds flat waving a condom excitedly, at which point I thought 'mmmmmmmnah' and took the condom and flung it to the other side of the room.
    Can't imagine him being much worse than what you did to him tbh... How do you know he's still a virgin btw?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Eroticfishcake

My ex is now a 29 year old virgin. Probably because he's a completely socially inept control freak, which is, funnily enough, also the reason he is now my ex. I considered doing the deed with him one time- stripped off in his apartment, told him to get ready- he nearly died of excitement and was naked in 10 seconds flat waving a condom excitedly, at which point I thought 'mmmmmmmnah' and took the condom and flung it to the other side of the room.
    Aaaand he's been planning murderous revenge ever since :P

I'm sure it was gas at the time :rolleyes: cúntish thing to do anyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Siuin

Dudess wrote: »
    I often suspect those who are obsessed with other people's virginity or lack thereof... are virgins themselves.

Can't imagine him being much worse than what you did to him tbh... How do you know he's still a virgin btw?
    I'm sure it was gas at the time :rolleyes: cúntish thing to do anyone.

I was underage at the time- TBH I did the dude a favour.
    And I'm pretty sure I'm not a virgin, and I still know that he is because every so often he gets in contact

I was underage at the time- TBH I did the dude a favour.
    And I'm pretty sure I'm not a virgin, and I still know that he is because every so often he gets in contact

Ha I dont think you done him any favours:) Hold up underage ??? what 16 or so and he was 28 ? Thats not right on his part...:mad:

• Advertisement

dev100 wrote: »
    Ha I dont think you done him any favours:) Hold up underage ??? what 16 or so and he was 28 ? Thats not right on his part...:mad:
    More like 14 and 22 :/
    Buuuuuuuut apparently according to the moralists of boards I should have gone through with it :rolleyes:

So what if you did him a favour? The building-up stuff was a horrible thing to do - and pointless... unless humiliating/cock-teasing is how you got your kicks? The "moralising" is over that - you didn't mention the under-age thing anyway in your original post, so it's not like we had that to go on. You're being disingenuous.
    She didn't say it was only last year.

So what if you did him a favour? The building-up stuff was a horrible thing to do - and pointless... unless humiliating/cock-teasing is how you got your kicks? The "moralising" is over that - you didn't mention the under-age thing anyway in your original post, so it's not like we had that to go on. You're being disingenuous.

She didn't say it was only last year.
    In fairness, I did genuinely get scared and change my mind- it wasn't just for fun

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 970 ✭✭✭eurokev

69...er ya 69

In fairness, I did genuinely get scared and change my mind- it wasn't just for fun

Right I got ya now... Dont mind the moralists. This justs puts a different spin on things. I assumed you were a consenting adult at the time. But a man of 22 should know anyone underage is a no no.

You were right to say no and get out

• Advertisement

Dont mind the moralists. This justs puts a different spin on things. I assumed you were a consenting adult at the time. But a man of 22 should know anyone underage is a no no.

You were right to say no and get out
    Nobody said Siuin wasn't. The "moralists" assumed she was a consenting adult also, and on that basis, thought she shouldn't have led the guy on (which is how it seemed in the original post).

Nobody said Siuin wasn't. The "moralists" assumed she was a consenting adult also, and on that basis, thought she shouldn't have led the guy on (which is how it seemed in the original post).

You must be looking for a mods job:)

Haven't modded in yonks - don't wish to either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Fremen

Blakely123 wrote: »
    Not being gay either, but I can even tell that they're not good looking, but they're not THAT ugly either.

Bender.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

My mum is Virgo and is deffo older than 40.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭aligator_am

Demonique wrote: »
    The word is disabled, not handicapped and disabled people are capable of having a shag

Ye know what, that previous poster could have said spasmos, or spastics or retards, but they didn't, but that's OK, cos disabled folk are able to have a shag :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,017 ✭✭✭✭bnt

One bit of terminology I've heard from the USA is "Involuntary Celibacy" or InCel for short. From what I read, it's not the same as virginity, since it can happen to people who have had sexual experience in the past. There are support groups, forums, etc., and it looks fairly non-judgmental.

I mean, I've seen The 40-Year-Old Virgin, which does a good job of showing how it can happen, while at the same time being extremely funny. (The waxing scene ... :eek: ) It just takes a few bad experiences at a vulnerable age, to get someone thinking "this is too hard for me".

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

22 and by choice, she's a "no sex before marriage" girl.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

Skerries wrote: »
    I find this thread virgin on the offensive

they'll never do anything about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭dr.quirky

I know a woman who is about 50, possibly 49 and she's fairly open about the fact, says she'l die without ever "laying with a man". She's not swinging the other way either. seems content with the fact. horses for courses i suppose!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭mjcom4d

dr.quirky wrote: »
    I know a woman who is about 50, possibly 49 and she's fairly open about the fact, says she'l die without ever "laying with a man". She's not swinging the other way either. seems content with the fact. horses for courses i suppose!

Susan boyle

• Registered Users Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭AudreyHepburn

I really don't get this obsession with how old is too old to a virgin. If you're not ready you're not ready. If you choose to wait til marriage so be it. Why should there be an age limit on this?

Advertisement