Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dubln Bus Poor driving skills

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,066 ✭✭✭✭CiniO

I drive buses on daily basis, and I don't see a reason for a driver to go through the outside lane, as shown on the video.
    He had enough space to use inside lane, and in a bus there is perfect visibility to change lane for outside before the exit he is taking.

IMHO poor driving.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Just the other day I was coming up a road with speedbumps in the lashing rain...bus behind me. As I slow down for the speedbumps, the bus decides he doesn't want to, and so pulls onto the opposite side of the road and powers past me...then sits beside me and throws his hands up in the air at me as if I did something wrong?

WTF like :confused:

You don't have one of those cars that has to take a bump diagonally, do you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,719 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Depending on the size of the bump, I do have to take it diagonally yeah, but this one was just a slow down to 30 and go over it kind of bump.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,502 ✭✭✭✭guil

haha have to laugh when ya see some twit in a standard civic doing that and then flying off in a cloud of blue smoke, not having a dig at anyone with a civic i just saw it a few days ago

guil wrote: »
    haha have to laugh when ya see some twit in a standard civic doing that and then flying off in a cloud of blue smoke, not having a dig at anyone with a civic i just saw it a few days ago

Glad to say my Civic is nowhere near standard or smokey :D :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Glad to say my Civic is nowhere near standard or smokey :D :P

You wouldnt leave any one in a cloud of smoke because you would still be warming your engine oil up...:pac::pac::pac:

-Corkie- wrote: »
    You wouldnt leave any one in a cloud of smoke because you would still be warming your engine oil up...:pac::pac::pac:

I've changed to a different oil for the Winter months actually :pac:

So Bwahhhh to you :P :P :P :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

I've changed to a different oil for the Winter months actually :pac:

So Bwahhhh to you :P :P :P :P

LOL I couldnt resist..:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,822 ✭✭✭stimpson

SV wrote: »
    bet ya didn't laugh once

Your browser doesn't seem to support the <sarcasm> tag.

• Advertisement
Advertisement