Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bettystown Court Gym to close

Options
  • 23-09-2011 10:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Found out yesterday the BCLC is to close next Thur, the owners have decided this year that it will clsoe along with the hotel. This baffles me as the gym held its own last winter, plus there was 400 new memberships taken over the summer due to Neptune/Southgate fitness closing. Im gutted for all the staff a real kick in the teeth I hope they all get re-employed soon top bunch of people.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 gcmcollie

Second that! The staff were fantastic. They really seem to love what they do and they're so good at it! A super bunch of people. I really hope they land on their feet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Rodger_Muir

Staff are all top notch, wish them all the best of luck and hope they all find work soon.

I was down there this morning. Scott and Andrew are planning to carry on the Saturday morning Bootcamp. Thery're meeting next Saturday morning at 10 outside BT Bistro - Happy Days!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Wonder if they're planning on auctioning off any of their equipment.

I think it's going to be divided among their other hotels

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭DirtDiver

Lost the contact number in order to get a refund and the notice was taking down since the gym was closed has anyone got the number ? Even pm me the number thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭bitethebullet

When are they going to knock that bloody eyesore that is the Bettystown Court hotel? What a horrible looking building that is!!!

Advertisement