Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.xtremekitesurfing.eu

Options
  • 23-09-2011 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

Hey

I got the citydeal voucher and booked in for this Saturday 24th Sept;
    Rang them three times yesterday again to organise where to meet / what to wear ; phone just keeps ringing out and they hung up on me this morning.
    Anybody any experience with this crowd, not impressed at all!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 865 ✭✭✭FlashD

Never heard of them and I've been kiting a few years now but been out of the Irish loop for a while so maybe they just started.

I'd have a check over on

www.kitesurfing.ie

That's where you'll find out everything you need to know, you may as well join up if you're keen to learn, kiting isn't recommended without some buddies... too dangerous!

Regards.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭clodola

FlashD wrote: »
    Never heard of them and I've been kiting a few years now but been out of the Irish loop for a while so maybe they just started.

I'd have a check over on

www.kitesurfing.ie

That's where you'll find out everything you need to know, you may as well join up if you're keen to learn, kiting isn't recommended without some buddies... too dangerous!

Regards.

thanks!

Tried to join up, it said registration is disabled :(

• Registered Users Posts: 23,498 ✭✭✭✭ted1

they may be on the beach teaching, can be a dodgy signal on the beach.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭clodola

Judt to update, met up with the guy but zero wind so had to reschedule; he has since disappeared , thats me 80 euro out of pocket

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭rodento

Contact city deals and ask for a refund

• Advertisement
Advertisement