Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slimming World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭CrazyChick18

Done 2.5 tonight and got my 1 stone sticker yay!! That's 4 weeks and I am super happy!! ��

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Well Done peeps!

4 off myself tonight, chuffed! :)

Have a great week everyone! x

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭dobbs2210

Down 3.5 pounds tonight. Total loss so far since joining in mid November, 3 stone 10.5 pounds. Another hard gruelling 3.5 pounds to my 4 stone award.
    #NotEasy #KeepPositive

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭CrazyChick18

Well done everyone when you work hard all week and get a loss I think it really make you want to keep going.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Starlight28

Well done everyone. Down 3.5 pounds last night, Over the moon cause I didn't think I lost anything. Got my half stone sticker :)
    Hope we all have a good week this week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Fiona

PennyWren wrote: »
    Even if it was 6 and not 10 that's still amazing for 1 week! Congrats!!

The heartbreak diet has a lot to answer for, I am just going to try and be really good now to maintain that lost.

Who says fags and coffee are not nutritional :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Stayed the same last night.

Was told to exercise after eating :confused: if I insist on exercising.

I would always exercise after eating otherwise I would get the shakes and pass out.

Has anyone tried the Scran Bran or is there an alternative cause I cant find them in any of the supermarkets?

Has anyone tried the Scran Bran or is there an alternative cause I cant find them in any of the supermarkets?

Never tried them but I know they are on available in class.

• Advertisement

Thanks Fiona I will ask at the next class.
    I had a look on the net and you can get them in Holland and Barrett too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭biddy2013

Fiona wrote: »
    Never tried them but I know they are on available in class.
    holland and barret sell them, i dunk them in tea or coffee and they are yummy

biddy2013 wrote: »
    holland and barret sell them, i dunk them in tea or coffee and they are yummy

Oh I never knew that handy to know.

They are quite literally one of the most vile things that I've ever tasted :(

I would always exercise after eating otherwise I would get the shakes and pass out.

I was running before eating but she said not to. :(

I'll probably throw my guts up if I do this.

MugMugs wrote: »
    They are quite literally one of the most vile things that I've ever tasted :(
    Really, I was just going to try make a few things with them like the Scan Bran Ferrero Rocher. They sound nice and only 1 syn each. Not sure now.:confused:
    Has any 1 tried them ??

Really, I was just going to try make a few things with them like the Scan Bran Ferrero Rocher. They sound nice and only 1 syn each. Not sure now.:confused:
    Has any 1 tried them ??

I have made them with ryvita instead and they are delish.

+1 to Rivita

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭gumgum1

Hi can you post a recipe for them thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭wha

Has any 1 tried them ??

I quite like them! I even eat them on their own like a biscuit. I made a cake once with scanbran, egg, baking powder and hot chocolate powder. It was alright, but I would just rather eat them plain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭wha

Friday - Mexican, Saturday - Indian, Sunday - Italian. All washed down with countless amounts of booze. I am dreading Wednesday weigh in...

but at least I had lots of fun :p

Back on track tomorrow...

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭schadenfreude8

has everyone set their own targets or the consultant
    are people going by BMI?

i think i should drop mine to reduce bodyfat, am 1lb below my target at the monent

Folks, a heads up that Mug Shots (Syn free) are €1.49 for three in Dealz :)

Usually €0.99 for one in Dunnes.

MugMugs wrote: »
    Folks, a heads up that Mug Shots (Syn free) are €1.49 for three in Dealz :)

Usually €0.99 for one in Dunnes.

Be very careful, some of the products such as mug shots and some of the weight wathers products from Dealz do carry a syn value compared to the mug shots from Aldi. Different ingredients and additives in them.

I compared with one I got in Dunnes. Same thing, both made by Symingtons and both hailing from Dartmouth Way in leeds with similar nutritional values.

Same product, not a knock off. They're actually "Mug Shots" :)

How many syns in peanut butter (smooth)? Just wondering is it fattening or is it ok?

The App averages out at 4.5 per level Tbsp

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭PennyWren

dobbs2210 wrote: »
    Be very careful, some of the products such as mug shots and some of the weight wathers products from Dealz do carry a syn value compared to the mug shots from Aldi. Different ingredients and additives in them.

It's really easy to get the wrong ones too, I think it's the colour of the writing that is the give away. I'm sure every one has seen this at their various groups but just in case I find it really handy to have it to hand and check when I'm in the shops

Can anybody tell me exactly if sweetener (canderel, splenda) is ok for a person. In slimming world its deemed fine. Spoke to a dietician recently who warned its as bad if not worse than natural sugar. She felt the latter (it is worse!!). She advised it can be very bad for you.
    I use two canderel tablets in the morning with my tea and i shake the canderel powder on my porridge or cereal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭schadenfreude8

aspartame has not been proven to be harmful. , yet to humans, but if your worried replace your red canderel with green , which is steevia, a natural based sweetner.

dobbs2210 wrote: »
    Can anybody tell me exactly if sweetener (canderel, splenda) is ok for a person. In slimming world its deemed fine. Spoke to a dietician recently who warned its as bad if not worse than natural sugar. She felt the latter (it is worse!!). She advised it can be very bad for you.
    I use two canderel tablets in the morning with my tea and i shake the canderel powder on my porridge or cereal.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement