Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XGC Casuals - 24th September

Options
  • 23-09-2011 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭

Read previous threads to get the idea

2.00pm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Nutrient wrote: »
    Read previous threads to get the idea

2.00pm

You've done a lot of good descriptions for directions to the XGC, and what to do when you get there.

If you put that into text as in the form of a sticky (How to get to XGC from train stations, the spire, provide a google map note, and what to do when you get there) and PM'd it to Doctor Doom, I'm sure he'd be happy to have it, and then you'ld just need to link to that post in every subsequent casuals thread.

With a similar short paragraph for how to get the Exchange, that would basically cover all possible Dublin locations.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

You've done a lot of good descriptions for directions to the XGC, and what to do when you get there.

If you put that into text as in the form of a sticky (How to get to XGC from train stations, the spire, provide a google map note, and what to do when you get there) and PM'd it to Doctor Doom, I'm sure he'd be happy to have it, and then you'ld just need to link to that post in every subsequent casuals thread.

With a similar short paragraph for how to get the Exchange, that would basically cover all possible Dublin locations.

I have a word doc for that but, I'm in college atm

I will improve it when I've time, appreciate the input

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

*cough* http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=65590706 *cough*

Although that could use some updating at this stage.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Wow kneecap, I hadn't realised you'd put so much work into SRK there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭powerofscience

So is anyone actually going to casuals? I'll be there around 3ish, depending.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Naphiel

I'll be there some time around 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Doyler01

I was up for going but looks like nobody for AE will be there so il leave it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

I'll be there.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Doyler01 wrote: »
    I was up for going but looks like nobody for AE will be there so il leave it.

I'll bring AE. Should be there for 3.

• Advertisement
Advertisement