Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl Grange Road robbery

Options
  • 23-09-2011 12:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

My (6 months pregnant) OH had her handbag robbed from her car while in the carpark at this Lidl yesterday. She was trying to put our son into his carseat when a scrote snook up and pulled the bag from the boot. She only spotted him as he was moving away from her car and she shouted. Your man legged it and jumped into a waiting Renault Clio or something of that size, with a reg starting with 90 KE. They nearly caused an accident leaving the place at speed.

There are no security cameras in the carpark or outside the shops (Lidl say they don't own the carpark). The guards said it's happened there before. So be vigilant if you shop there as it appears the scum know they can sit there scoping targets and not get caught on camera.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 94 ✭✭Phenomenally Phrank

****, that's just nasty. I bet the culprit was from a certain estate in the area which I shall not mention.;)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

aye aye

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭HavingCrack

Lidl don't own it :confused: Who does so???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

Don't know to be honest. I'm going to ring them today and talk to the manager.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Groom!

Hi Clanket
    That is just awful. I hope she's ok. Poor thing.
    There must be some CCTV at nearby shops or somewhere.
    Hope the scumbags get caught.
    Was that Grange Road Rathfarnham?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

Groom! wrote: »
    Hi Clanket
    That is just awful. I hope she's ok. Poor thing.
    There must be some CCTV at nearby shops or somewhere.
    Hope the scumbags get caught.
    Was that Grange Road Rathfarnham?

Thanks Groom. Hopefully they do get caught but I doubt it. There's no CCTV on the carpark or exits up there. And yes it's Grange Road Rathfarnham.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Sorry to hear that Clanket.....what a bunch of assholes, hope your OH and son are not too shaken by it.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

****, that's just nasty. I bet the culprit was from a certain estate in the area which I shall not mention.;)

Dont name it. If caught, they would claim to be whiter than WHITE, CHURCH is where they should be going!

:rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 94 ✭✭Phenomenally Phrank

they've gone over the HILL to enjoy the VIEW!

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭srfc d16

I wouldn't be a HOLY man but i hope your comments don't LANDS you in trouble.

I'm aware the grammar is incorrect but i couldn't think of a better pun

• Advertisement
Advertisement