Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DV 2013 application fee

Options
  • 23-09-2011 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭

am i right in thinking that theres no fee to apply for the DV2013 program? and you only get charged once your application has beeen more or less succesful ie you just need the interview to be successful?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

That is correct. No fee to enter to lottery, but if you win it, there is a fee to process your papers. Keep in mind that winning the lottery does not guarantee you get a visa, you need to fullfill the requirements (educational level, financial).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Faolchu

silja wrote: »
    That is correct. No fee to enter to lottery, but if you win it, there is a fee to process your papers. Keep in mind that winning the lottery does not guarantee you get a visa, you need to fullfill the requirements (educational level, financial).
    cheers. education is no problem iI've an honours degree so i should be ok. would you know what sort of money do you need to support yourself? i take it a job offer would obviously be a huge advantage

Advertisement