Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ADAM - PSYCHIC / MEDIUM IN SANTRY - CON-JOB!!

Options
  • 23-09-2011 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

<snip>

I've heard stories that this man is amazing!! Yeah right, the way he got all the info out of me and my friend so blatantly and got it WRONG every single time was unbelievable..

When I came out of my reading (and I couldnt wait for it to be over!) my friend said ahh are you crying? I said NO!! But I was fighting back the tears because of the lies that he was pawning off as msgs from my loved ones..

I would like to draw attention to the fact that he was the biggest waste of €60 I have ever spent as he's full of crap.. I could give examples of how he was so blatantly sh*t!! if anyone was looking for them but I actually couldnt believe he was saying this stuff to me and expecting me to believe he was real.

Anyway, I just wanted to save anyone from making the same mistake as me and friend made last night :)

Rant over!!

Thanks xx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 --PEG--

I know your not supposed to get these things done too often maybe 1ce every 6 months but I wouldnt count my CHAT with Adam last night as a proper reading.. Would anyone be able to help me and recommend somebody I could trust. I waited 10 yrs to go to a medium and I was so scared just to be left thouroughly disappointed after it.

Thanks for you help :O)

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Hi Peg. Sorry you had such a bad experience. You should have stopped the reading and not paid, though. I know thats easier to say, than do, you hope it will get better. I cant recommend anyone to you, (everyone gets such varied feedback) but you could visit a spiritualist church where you dont have to pay, watch someone demonstrating and see if you think they are any good.

I removed your initial comment from your post. Fair comment is fine, but we try to avoid out and out namecalling.

OK sorry about that I was just really disappointed with how that went last night. I had his card in my purse for over 2 years (it was given to me from a friend of a friend who thought he was really good) and I was putting off contacting him cos I was nervous.. I finally made the appointment and it was just a big let down.. Sorry for the name calling Im just not the happiest of campers at the minute :(

I've never heard of the spiritualist church readings? Are there any threads on this on Boards.ie?

Also, would anyone know the name of a psychic / medium that I saw at my friends house over 10 years ago? I cant find out his name unfortunately, the only thing I remember is that he had a missing finger? He was spot on with stuff that he told me before I had even sat down, it was stuff that nobody could tell from looking at someone.. He didnt ask questions, he just spoke to me. If you would have any idea who he is I would greatly appreciate it : )

Thanks for your help xx

I dont think thats enough info to go on, but you never know! Google spiritualist union ireland, you should find a church. I dont know whether youll happen on a great medium or not, its a while since Ive been to one of those services, but at least you wont be shelling out cash.

Also, when a medium is connecting to your loved one, they should identify them to your satisfaction before passing on messages. If they havent confirmed who they are, make sure they do or stop the reading.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭miss dakota

Hi Peg, i was also a victim 3 years ago, at his apt in charlestown the German guy brutal..fake advertising on this board:rolleyes: he even designs his own version of tarot cards,On a more positive note i have heard about the guy with missing finger and i dont remember his name but ill have a root for it:o

• Advertisement

Hi Peg, i was also a victim 3 years ago, at his apt in charlestown the German guy brutal..fake advertising on this board:rolleyes: he even designs his own version of tarot cards,On a more positive note i have heard about the guy with missing finger and i dont remember his name but ill have a root for it:o
    Can you link to the adverts? Thanks.

My friends reads tarot cards and she was in first and she asked him why he didnt use tarot cards and he said he doesnt believe in them or something like that, more like he cant read them id say..

God, I feel bad saying victim now , but that's how I felt when I came outta the reading and I really wanted to stop it because everything he said was wrong, he was asking waaaaaaaaay too many questions and trying to piece his own stories with what answers I gave and getting way off the mark. Although I wanted to stop the reading I actually felt like I didnt want to embarrass him!! WTF!! Im too nice for my own good because I was livid when I left.

Thank you thank you thank you.. Im so glad someone has heard of this guy, I know a missing finger is not much to go on, but if you got a reading from him you would have been amazed at him shuffling the cards the way he did. He was really good and I was told when I got home from that reading that I looked like id just seen a ghost haha.. That's the reaction I was hoping for yesterday.. Ah well you live and learn dont you.. But all help greatly appreciated. Im really determined to get this done by someone whos good.. If I cant find out this guys name, I'll just have to keep going til someone hits the nail on the head..

Fingers crossed :):)

Thanks a mill for all your help :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Corkgirl210

Hi

In adams defence I have been to him and he was amazing!!!!.. different mediums can read different energies.. like will attract like..

It depends on numerous things a. the medium (what form they are in, if they have personal stuff going on, what discarnate links they pick up, the energy of discarnate b. the sitter whether the sitter is a sceptic, what form they are in etc. - usually if they tell the sitter that they are going to live happily ever after and everything will be wonderful then the sitter thinks that the medium is amazing... a medium will only pass on what they get from a sitters loved one.. they are a channel and not a magician or a fortune teller...

A medium is only as good as the link they get or the evidence they are given!

If you dont get a link or evidence within the first 10 minutes you have a right to say - I am not getting anything out of this and not pay.

In fairness, any good medium will accept this and will agree with you!

As well tarot cards and angel cards are a tool of sort - to help the medium focus in on the energy - they are used so that the sitter can get confirmation by whats on the card - they get a focus point whilst the medium is tuning in and so not to frighten the sitter as they concentrate on the energy etc... I wouldnt worry about who or what cards anyone reads...

Dont loose hope - you just need to find a medium that you are more on the same level and can link to your loved ones..

Mediumship training 101: Dont blame your spirit contact for bad evidence. If they can communicate, then they can give you ANYTHING. If youre not getting it, then its your fault as a medium. I hate fuzzy cop outs. :) This guy, along with everyone else who does the job, should not take money for poor readings, but recipients need to say when its not good, too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Corkgirl210

And receipents are allowed to say when it is good.... :)

My opinion = will depend on spirit, medium and sitter. Not just the medium..

Your opinion = the medium

Its great to differ, its great to be unique and its great that we all see many sides to a truth.. both positive and negative.
    Dichotomy of life! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement