Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Direct Hair Implantation

Options
  • 23-09-2011 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hey, I'm a guy in his early 30s, I've had significant hair loss since I was about 19 and now I'm feeling like I want to do something about it. Has anyone gone to DHI (Direct Hair Implantation) in the Beacon? I've a consultation there next week, they reckon €7,000 and 7 hours, individually removing and individually re-implanting hair into my head will do the job...any one out there with prior experience of this company??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Freiheit

I've heard bad reports,but there is good clinics out there,and value available on the continent. A place in Belgium stands out,can't think of the name.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Ragnorok

Hi I seen your post there and I'm thinking I would like to go down he route I hair replacement and I'm wondering if you had gone through will the procedure and how well did it turn out

Advertisement