Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grant

Options
  • 23-09-2011 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Has anyone from Wicklow been notified about grant yet (new app not renewal)????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭buzzymam

I got a request from them to have a letter/form they sent me stamped and signed byt he collage. I went to student desk but literally 100's in queue ahead of me. I'll send them in the attendance letter from the sis account and hope it will suffice.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Linho

when was that buzzymam? when did you send in your app to them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭buzzymam

Linho wrote: »
    when was that buzzymam? when did you send in your app to them?

Online application submitted literally within first few days of it going online, end of June i think. All paper docs sent in by the hand next day.

When did you apply, have ye heard anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Linho

was end of july :( so i'd say could be while yet...??? nada yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭ripo

I got notified today 26th sept 2011 of the status of my grant, if thats any help
    dublin CDVEC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭dr gonzo

How do they notify you out of curiosity and can i expect them to get in touch even if im not awarded it?

Advertisement