Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to northside area, recommendations?

Options
  • 23-09-2011 3:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭

Hi folks, im planning on moving to the northside suburbs and was wondering what the glenfields area is like to live, ballyvolane area,,,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭yenom

Think there's a halting site near there, defenetly loads of horses in the field by it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Glenfields - avoid in my opinion.

Ballyvolane for the most part is decent enough. There is a quiet estate up Gordon's Hill (opposite Keatings Furniture) on the first left as you walk up it (can't think of name, buddy just moved there and I know area fairly well anyway). Try there I would think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Yup - would second Ballyvolane. Failing that, somewhere like Glanmire would be nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭calerbass

Yup - would second Ballyvolane. Failing that, somewhere like Glanmire would be nice.
    But the area i mentioned is in ballyvolane if I'm not mistaken.

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭yenom

calerbass wrote: »

Look at the area on streetview, there's defenetly a haulting site next to it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

calerbass wrote: »

No - I would say that's more Mayfield than Ballyvolane myself....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭calerbass

Thanks for all the comments folks,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭seniorstaff

stay well clear of the place,your in direct line of site of spring lane halting site and theres a few undesireables living closeby

Advertisement