Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q Sat anyone dealt with their public service?

• 23-09-2011 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

I decided to use Q Sat as my existing broadband provision thing didn't work out. I find them virtually impossible to deal with. They can't tell you when they will make your connection. 4-6 weeks from when you pay is supposed to be the offer. If you ask them well what date have you got recorded as my date of payment they say “we can't tell that from here"? If you say could you check and I'll ring you back later they say well if you ring customer services you can't be reconnected to me you get (wait for it -the helpdesk). Apparently they are bringing ina new system and migrating records "this weekend" and can flag caller complaints for Head Office “in Dublin"..... I could feel my heart sinking so I said can I have my money back ....they have no mechanism to organise a refund.

Anyone else come across Q-Sat?

Oh yeah they are "manically" busy.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Loads of Q-sat posts in the midband forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement