Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does your business use a laundry??

Options
  • 23-09-2011 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

Hi guys and girls. I'm thinking of starting a business (laundry) and was just looking to see how many business on here use a laundry service. Eg. Hairdressers, hotels etc.
    If there are, could any of you let me know in a private mail or on here. how much you spend per week on laundry and how many items you get cleaned. Just trying to do a bit of market research.

Thanks in advance.
    Thomas.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭thomas98798

41 Views and not one persons business on this uses a laundry service....:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭deman

Maybe if the title of the thread made sense, people might answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Voltex

We use laundry...and tbh its a business Im glad Im not invloved in.
    Tough business..wafer thin margins...needs superior service levels and price advantage...very difficult to shift incumbents.Full service offering vital to success...eg fembins serviced along with overalls..along with door mats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

http://media.newstalk.ie/podcast/26238/popup

The podcast from 10th September will be of interest to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭thomas98798

Thanks guys brilliant responses so far. My reason for looking for business which currently use a laundry service, is that I would like to know which business to target with my service. And also what kind of prices are these companies being charged???? Example how much would you charge a hairdressers for a bag of towels etc

Regards,
    Thomas.

• Advertisement
Advertisement