Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Examination Appeal

Options
  • 23-09-2011 5:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi guys
    I was just wondering if any of you people studying in any of the DIT branches especially the cathal brugha branch have ever made an examination appeal or know of any one that did so in order to carry a subject on to the next year... or Final year?

I would really appreciate any answers regarding this question whatever u know or have heard of would be of great help and if you could mention your course and the dit branch you went to as well please

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

It has been done and I know a few guys who were let do it in a Final Year but it's very much a case by case basis as to whether or not they'll let you do it.

Speak to your course co-ordinator immediately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 minni197

hey thanks alot for replying... this year they say they've gone a bit more stricter etc in terms of the carrying over procedure.
    but the thing is they have let some people in my class carry and some aren't allowed even though we were all in the same situation, have u ever heard of such a thing before?
    and if you don't mind me asking which branch did those guys go to ?
    anything u could share would be very helpful

and if anyone else knows people that have carried subjects over to their final year please do let me know thanks

Advertisement