Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chipper Smithfield Area

Options
  • 23-09-2011 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭

Anyone know the best chipper around the Smithfield area? Or even as far as Capel/Jervis St.

Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Sorrento just off Manor St, Arbour Hill or Arbour Place I think! Great chipper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Twee. wrote: »

As long as you don't mind waiting over 10 minutes for a bag of chips.

Slowest chipper I've ever been in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Fusciardis on Capel St is yummy.Their phili steak sub is amazing and their chips are proper chipper chips. Thick chunky ones mingled with crispy bits. mmm pass the salt and vinegar please :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Fusciardis on Capel St is yummy.Their phili steak sub is amazing and their chips are proper chipper chips. Thick chunky ones mingled with crispy bits. mmm pass the salt and vinegar please :D

+1 quality chipper, well it was anyway, haven't been there in years actually must pop down sometime.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Dandelion6

As long as you don't mind waiting over 10 minutes for a bag of chips.

Slowest chipper I've ever been in.

They are slow all right, but worth the wait if you're not in a hurry.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Dandelion6 wrote: »
    They are slow all right, but worth the wait if you're not in a hurry.

Yep they are pretty slow, but I don't mind waiting for my lovely chips and garlic sauce!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Twee. wrote: »

Here's another vote for Sorrento - lovely grub!.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,763 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

wow, i found Sorrento absolutely disgusting the time i went there. food was cold and frankly was disgusting. maybe i caught em on a bad day?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭wicklowwonder

Thanks guys, will give all a try! End up having Tapas that night on the Quays

Advertisement