Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vet Nursing -> Vet medicine

Options
  • 23-09-2011 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭

Hi, I was wondering if anyone who posts here has got into the 4 year vet med course from vet nursing or other courses. Im interested in finding out more about registration fee's and how the course is.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Wisco

I'm a 1st yr vet student and have a diploma in VN, but not a science degree so therefore doing the 5 year vet programme....I'd say it's going to be tough enough as most VN stuff is very practical and we don't get to clinical stuff til after 2nd year vet. I know I'm not on the 4 year progrmme, but feel free to PM me if you have questions. Fees are 78000 spread either over 4 or 5 years and AFAIK there are no grants etc as I've already done a level 8. Getting that sort of loan can be pretty tough given that the banks arent lending much at the moment,

Advertisement