Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wow band

Options
  • 23-09-2011 8:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

i havent played this game in ages but today i get an email telling me that my account has been band for chat abuse, it clearly wasnt me as i havent played for 12 months and i havent updated the acoount, can some one else be using my account and its not a brother or friend either before it gets suggested

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭luisspellcast

i laughed so hard :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

couldnt really expect any better from a munster native!!

i think you should check the dictionary for the difference between banned and band!!

pictured a load of emos in some pub in town dressed as orcs or night elves rocking out to similar music to the cantina band from star wars.

lifestylin' it

• Registered Users Posts: 17,589 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Akarinn

M8 learn to distiguish spam from official Blizzard Msgs... The msg u recieved saying ur account gots "band" (banned) most likely has a million spelling mistakes and a fake Blizz link asking u to verify ur account... And if u have clicked that link and "verified" ur account...

Wel then... You just got Royally PWNED!!!!!

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I feel for the OP, but I guess Blizzard are just enforcing a policy that maybe English is the only language to be spoken on general chat :P

In all seriousness try emailing or calling customer support to try get some clarificaiton.

Or open a ticket on a trial account etc.

But if your doing some typing correspondance, in all seriousness, take your time, double check it, proof read it and then send.

An ineligible poorly written e-mail just frustrates, causes office lols and once the banter dies down " hah...o..that was good...yeah...nah not unbanned"

• Advertisement
Advertisement