Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Never have I ever...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭thebuzz

mongoman wrote: »
    I have never been to a match in the Showgrounds:o
    Tomorrow night's the night to put that right, 7.45 ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Cecil Mor

I've never strutted up & down Cliffony beach bollock naked... just need a half decent day ;)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Cecil Mor wrote: »
    I've never strutted up & down Cliffony beach bollock naked... just need a half decent day ;)

Neither have I, let me know when you're planning to.. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭itac

Neither have I, let me know when you're planning to.. :pac:

Alaksimo, I hope you're asking him that so you can avoid the place when he does...? He's not the kinda fella you'd want to be strutting up & down the beach beside...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

I still havn't been surfing at Strandhill.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

irish-stew wrote: »
    I still havn't been surfing at Strandhill.

Me too, I can't seem to get past the Strand Bar for some reason.:confused:

:D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Dunno what kinda day it is at home but it's a glorious crisp Autumn's day over here in the East- if it's like that at home, get your ass up the Brae, you won't regret it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Cecil Mor

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cecil Mor viewpost.gif
    I've never strutted up & down Cliffony beach bollock naked... just need a half decent day wink.gif

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Alaskimo-cake viewpost.gif
    Neither have I, let me know when you're planning to.. pacman.gif

Alaksimo, I hope you're asking him that so you can avoid the place when he does...? He's not the kinda fella you'd want to be strutting up & down the beach beside...:D

Thats hardly fair itac, Alaskimo-cake would be perfectly safe (and lucky enough) should she ever meet me as I happily stroll along the beach in my nakedness. I promise!

Alaskimo-cake, I've gotta agree with you in regards to enjoying a walk up the Brea.
    A Great spot for a walk or exploring on a mountain bike, some great views to be enjoyed. I'd be slightly biased as I live locally and was able to enjoy the eagles soaring above me a few days ago.
    Have spotted them quite a few times over the year, fantastic sight!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭OhYesItIs

I have never been to a Halloween Fancy Dress or any other type of fancy dress party in a pub in Sligo, nor am I likely to. I cant think of anything more cringeworthy:(

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Apanachi

I've never made it to the top of Benbulben, tried to climb it once whit a few friends and got stuck and thought I was going to fall off and die (I guess that's what happens if you try to up on the north face ;))

Never surfed, but that's because I can't swim (so I guess I can add I've never swam in the Atlantic to the list too)

Have also never been to a match in the Showgrounds

Here's another one- who amongst us here has NEVER been to a function of any description in the Sligo Park Hotel?

Ah, now, you can't claim to be from Sligo if you've never done that ;)

And for those of you who have never been to the Glen, it's something you really should do, it's beautiful (I should probably get off my high horse here though, I never knew that place existed until about 5 years ago...)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭itac

Thats hardly fair itac, Alaskimo-cake would be perfectly safe (and lucky enough) should she ever meet me as I happily stroll along the beach in my nakedness. I promise!

I'm only saying that because I happen to know your non-boardsie self... ;) Ahh no, Ms. Cake, Mr. Mor is actually quite a trustworthy fellow....carry on! Also, I just realised I never added my Never Have I Ever...apologies!

So, I still haven't made it up Benbulben, despite many years of promising myself this year I'll do it! Also, never have I ever been able to pronounce the name Martin/Gilmartin without getting the most townie of accents....don't quite know why!!

Oh! My most shameful one of all....never have I ever eaten a Big Four.....:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭P H A 7V T O M

Trust me, Monday mornings will never be the same again, mate. It really lets you open up your inner Zen.

Is doing this on a motorway illegal? The beach doesn't give me that high it used to anymore. I need more involuntary spectators, godammit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭OhYesItIs

I have yet to have a spit-roast alfresco on Aughris beach with my friends Olga and Marvin, (not their real names of course!). But we do have plans to rectify that on several occasions next summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Apanachi

itac wrote: »
    Oh! My most shameful one of all....never have I ever eaten a Big Four.....:o

:eek:

The only excuse for never doing that is being a vegetarian ;)

I have also never made it out to Inishmurray, something I tell myself every year that I'm going to do

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

I'm also in the never climbed Benbulben/Knocknarea camp

Do, very well worth it.

;)

Here's another one- who amongst us here has NEVER been to a function of any description in the Sligo Park Hotel?

Does attending the wrong function count?

:D

Advertisement