Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Well equipped gym

• 23-09-2011 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

Hi
    Is there any decent gym in Ennis or Shannon area that has powerracks, benchs with safetys, chalk allowed for deadlifts, etc.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Hawk Wing 2

Ozone in Ennis is the best I have found if you are serious about lifting, plenty of freeweights, racks and benches

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭imonboard

Thanks
    I will check it out. Is there knowledgeable trainers there that actually lift big.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Hawk Wing 2

imonboard wrote: »
    Thanks
    I will check it out. Is there knowledgeable trainers there that actually lift big.
    not really, but if you know what you are doing, it it grand

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Yapamillias

Thanks

Not directly linked

But in terms of weights, quinn road.

Decent Trainers? Look elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭imonboard

Not directly linked

But in terms of weights, quinn road.

Decent Trainers? Look elsewhere.

Thanks

Where do you train yourself. Even if the trainers are sub standard. Is there a members that would help if your form sucked?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Yapamillias

Thanks

Where do you train yourself. Even if the trainers are sub standard. Is there a members that would help if your form sucked?

There are members there with good practices and some of the trainers have a good understanding of form but its basic gym instructor talk. If your starting off id say its a good shot as you wont be without weights and benches.

I train at the Ennis Leisure complex, gets busy at times but I get what I need to get done and then im out of there, also id certainly use the pool, if I could swim :o

Advertisement