Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

complete blog newbie!

• 23-09-2011 10:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 373 ✭✭

So im interested in having a blog where i can mostly share pics of outfits i wear, clothes, beauty products i bought, just general bits and bobs really. Ive read and follow a few blogs on blogspot.com, are they easy to create and manage? Any help and info would be much appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 100 ✭✭VMotion

Ciara, you can go for a free blog on any existing blogging platform or you could go with your own unique domain name and Wordpress as a blogging engine. You can play with wordpress demo here http://www.softaculous.com/demos/WordPress
    I wouldn't say that it is hard to manage, since you know your way around forum posting ;) It's pretty much the same. Word-like text editor ... You'd get used to it pretty fast. there are lots of plugins especially for connecting with social networks. All install in a couple of clicks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 106 ✭✭business bloomer

I personally use blogger, and as I own a domain I was able to use it with it. Blogger is very easy to use and you don't need to install anything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

Use Wordpress and Blogger and I find Blogger easier but Wordpress more sophisticated. It really comes down to your own preference, try them both out and once you get a feel of which you like better delete the other one.

Advertisement