Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

searching epals for French students

• 23-09-2011 10:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hi !
    I teach English in the north of France and I'm looking for about 28 Irish students aged 14 to 16 to correspond with my students. We'll come to Ireland in April and it'd be great fun if we could meet on that occasion. Please, I'd like to set up a class exchange asap ! many thanks !

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

Where are you going in Ireland, are you involved with an exchange at all?
    Perhaps try contacting a school that might be near to where you're visiting, that way the students could also meet up?

I know a lot schools are open to this, so perhaps just contact them directly!

Best of luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 SDELVALLE

we're going to Dublin and surroundings..I have already written to about 30 secondary schools but none answered my mail....It seems to bevery difficult to find a partnership...but if you know anyone who'd be interested, plese, let him or her know ! thanks a lot !

Advertisement