Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eurogamer expo!

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

5uspect wrote: »
    Yes!

what did you make of it?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Yes!

what did you make of it?

Sorry, now that I'm stuck in queue I can reply. I liked it but it was on the 360 so the controls weren't ideal. It runs smooth and looks great.

I was worried the enemies would be bullet sponges but the guns are meaty and powerful.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sorry, now that I'm stuck in queue I can reply. I liked it but it was on the 360 so the controls weren't ideal. It runs smooth and looks great.

I was worried the enemies would be bullet sponges but the guns are meaty and powerful.

Sounds great.....I know healium played skyrim,did you get to play that?

No, I only arrived at 2 so I'm only getting started.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

is this the CS Beta request thread ? I'll take a spare one if there is any left :P

In the meantime, more pics please :D.....of Booth babes...if there are any :)

• Advertisement

SeantheMan wrote: »
    is this the CS Beta request thread ? I'll take a spare one if there is any left :P

In the meantime, more pics please :D.....of Booth babes...if there are any :)

I've got 2(edit) 4 spare codes so far.

So the list is:
    1. Tar.Aldarion
    2. Big Knox
    3. KonFusion
    4. Tusky
    5. Dohnny Jepp
    6. wonderboysam
    7. Zapp Brannigan
    8. Dcully
    9. yawns
    10. Creamy Goodness
    11. SeantheMan

I have 4 spare and Healium has about 5. That should cover most of ye. Hopefully someone else got a few too.

So I'll send mine out to Tar.Aldarion, Big Knox, KonFusion and Tusky and Healium can sort the rest of you out.

Also some pics attached below
    My OH has my 7D away with her this weekend so crappy phone camera ftl.

In other news I think I left my CS:GO t-shirt on the tube. :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

woooooo :D

thanks man! so then we can knock us off the list and healium can move on
    have a good time?

Yeah it was good fun. I got slaughtered in CS but the the guys from Valve were really friendly and interacted with everyone in the queue. Chet Faliszek was there handing out beta codes and he liked my Portal 2 t-shirt which got me an extra code.

I didn't feel like waiting in a line for hours but it was great to see a lot of the new games up and running. Arkham City looks ****ing amazing. Rage was also impressive. I was worried it would be like Borderlands but the environments feel really alive and dynamic even if everything is brown.

They had a row of Eurogamer games of the year running alone one wall. Ah the memories...

I'll PM the codes to you all later tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Dohnny Jepp

1. Dohnny Jepp
    2. wonderboysam
    3. Zapp Brannigan
    4. Dcully
    5. yawns
    6. Creamy Goodness
    7. SeantheMan
    This is the rest of the list!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

I'm actually somewhat semi-serious about the TF2 hats

(i) Because I bought TF2 about a year ago, and still haven't upgraded from my netbook, so I can't play it. I've been adding random promotional hats to my account since, and I NEED HATS. PS I got an exclusive hat at Eurogamer :D

(ii) Because if you actually play TF2 quite a bit, you'll likely play the s**t out of the CS beta. I want it to go to people who'll use it, because I have friends who'd love codes, too.

As I said, I have 5 codes. Anyone that can prove they'll play the beta (or sends me a fancy hat) will get put into a draw via random.org :D I have 5 spare codes right now, but as I said, I have friends who'd love them, so one or two may disappear

how long did you queue :eek:
    and how many tshirts did you get ha
    Not long. Longest was like 20 minutes. Other days, I had early access, pretty much walked to the front.

I want to know who she is! That woman was a f**king legend all weekend!
    Anyone play rage?

Yeah, I was actually really disappointed. Ended up just leaving half-way through my playthrough :pac: Just... didn't enjoy it.

In the meantime, more pics please biggrin.gif.....of Booth babes...if there are any smile.gif

There weren't really any. I think Saint's Row and World Of Tanks were the only ones. Some Saint's pics from Twitter... Cue random awkward nerdy guy...

scaled.php?tn=0&server=857&filename=4g8bn.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

405399511.jpg

However, I'll see your booth babes, and raise you some cosplay!

296156_2252114175491_1027376811_32160022_527429521_n.jpg
    Yeah it was good fun. I got slaughtered in CS but the the guys from Valve were really friendly and interacted with everyone in the queue. Chet Faliszek was there handing out beta codes and he liked my Portal 2 t-shirt which got me an extra code.

I didn't feel like waiting in a line for hours but it was great to see a lot of the new games up and running. Arkham City looks ****ing amazing. Rage was also impressive. I was worried it would be like Borderlands but the environments feel really alive and dynamic even if everything is brown.

They had a row of Eurogamer games of the year running alone one wall. Ah the memories...

I'll PM the codes to you all later tonight.

Arkham City WILL be amazing. I didn't get the Asylum fanboy-ism: I thought it was good, but not amazing. However, after playing it and going to the developer session, it's actually going to be amazing.

Jesus, I was walking around with someone today, and he just randomly goes "Oh, there's Chet Falszek!". I got completely starstruck, and talked to him for a few minutes, but I was just in pure shock. That guy is a king amongst men! I had no idea he was there. I got a pic, I'll post it if I get a chance

• Advertisement

Healium wrote: »
    I'm actually somewhat semi-serious about the TF2 hats

(i) Because I bought TF2 about a year ago, and still haven't upgraded from my netbook, so I can't play it. I've been adding random promotional hats to my account since, and I NEED HATS. PS I got an exclusive hat at Eurogamer :D

(ii) Because if you actually play TF2 quite a bit, you'll likely play the s**t out of the CS beta. I want it to go to people who'll use it, because I have friends who'd love codes, too.

What is your STEAM name , add me. I've 190 items in my TF2 inventory, so may be able to sort you out :P

Codes have been sent to Tar.Aldarion, Big Knox, KonFusion and Tusky. Maybe I should have also asked for favours... I hear Tar is easy.

Codes have been sent to Tar.Aldarion, Big Knox, KonFusion and Tusky. Maybe I should have also asked for favours... I hear Tar is easy.

lucky boys

What is your STEAM name , add me. I've 190 items in my TF2 inventory, so may be able to sort you out :P
    MAEK HEAVY VEAPONS GUY LOOK NICE

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

Thanks 5uspect :D

I promise, it shall be used quite extensively! :)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

Thanks again mate, top man :)

Anyone bump into anyone interesting, like TotalBiscuit or.. ?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

lol at that shirt, aha. i have the classic :P
    thanks for the code again!

what classic games were running, unreal tournament?

Healium wrote: »
    I want it to go to people who'll use it, because I have friends who'd love codes, too.
    I think I have proof I'll be using it...

ArXDV.jpg

:pac:

Don't need no beta key to get in my e-pants

Go away u, you already have your beta key :P:P

• Advertisement

hopefully we can get you one as you are next on the list.
    lol at people that sell them though on ebay! i had starcraft II beta keys when they were worth like 300 or more each(buy it now price 950 lol) and gave em away, so i get this key out of karma :pac:
    or more importantly 5uspect

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

If there are any spare keys around I wouldn't mind having one (would also be greatly appreciated! :D)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 360 ✭✭djrichard

WOW! Cant believe I didnt see this thread until now. If any kind souls have a spare key, Id be delighted to do the honours. What about a boards clan??? Is there one already?

so whats happening with this healium

Advertisement