Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heads Up...WTF is that

• 24-09-2011 1:44am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭

An old mucker of SB has gotten his hands on the Wasp Drone sometime in 2012 ( probably April ) and will conduct a 'Broadband Density' survey countrywide as well as carefully logging and mapping the data.

I have agreed with him that privacy considerations will be taken into account and I will post a warning on Boards before the beast goes airborne so that yiz can all turn the AP's off in advance.

WASP_01-580x435.jpg

Course if ye don't....it won't actually crack anything but it may 'observe' a few of them eircom WEP keys that nobody bothered changing. :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭LH2011

Sponge Bob wrote: »
    An old mucker of SB has gotten his hands on the Wasp Drone sometime in 2012 ( probably April ) and will conduct a 'Broadband Density' survey countrywide as well as carefully logging and mapping the data.

I have agreed with him that privacy considerations will be taken into account and I will post a warning on Boards before the beast goes airborne so that yiz can all turn the AP's off in advance.

WASP_01-580x435.jpg

Course if ye don't....it won't actually crack anything but it may 'observe' a few of them eircom WEP keys that nobody bothered changing. :D

it would want to be flying lower than 200 Ft to pick any up, and also there are restrictions in flying that over populated areas....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭yuloni

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement