Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's Currambine, in Perth like?

Options
  • 24-09-2011 2:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭

Here a couple of weeks now and still moving around! :rolleyes:

Possibility of an apartment in Currambine next week, can anyone tell me anything about the place?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Sure, I live about 5/10 minutes drive from there.

Rally nice suburb which is close to the train line. It takes 30 minutes to get to the city which is a nice commute considering it's about 30kms from Perth.

In terms of ammenities and all that, there are plenty of parks and it's about 5 minutes to Burns Beach amongst other seaside spots. There's also a shopping centre with Woolworths, a cinema etc, but if you want more decent shopping then Joondalup is a few minutes up the road.

Basically as suburbs go it's perfect really and I'd have nothing but good things to say about the area. Anywhere in the Joondalup, Currambine, Clarkson area is worth considering strongly imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

Thanks a mill for the quick reply Xavi6. We're a bit all over the place here as we are to move inland more permanently, in around 6 weeks time and living in holiday lets at the moment as all we have with us is our suitcases! :rolleyes:

Anyway, good to hear its a nice spot, thanks again! :)

Advertisement