Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I need a chainstay crimped, any Dublin lbs with the skills?

• 24-09-2011 5:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭

just tried fitting another track crankset(Dura Ace 7710) to my Benotto steel frame and theres 1mm clearance between the crank spider and chainstay, with the chainring bolts installed they rub against the chainstay

sram omnium didnt work, only crankset that worked was 130bcd Specialites TA Alize but that had a 45/46mm chainline.

I dont want to use bb spacers so before I attempt to crimp the tubing myself does anyone know a place in Dublin that could do this for me without wrecking it?

really pissed off, nothing worse then fitting a new expensive component and then realising it cant be used!

Comments

Advertisement