Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wtf

• 24-09-2011 11:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭

Cycling through Skerries. Woman in 30s walks across road with ipod on texting on her phone not looking. Narrow road. I just miss her. She then turns around and says FCUK OFF.. Im left speechless.

what is the story with some people!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,523 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

some people are just cunts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 828 ✭✭✭dingdong1234567

some people are just cunts

That's just made my day, you summed it up in one word!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

Dont you know that skerries people are better the the rest and that you must get out of THEIR WAY instead of the other way around. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭ROK ON

You have assumed that most people are rational - they are not.

I was once berated by a lady in the Phoenix Pk that was literally pouring out of her lurid pink tracksuit.
    I had the temerity to say excuse me as I passed her while I was using the cycling land and she was walking.
    She suggested that I get a life and stop looking ridiculous. I retorted that she should get some exercise, and wear a tracksuit that fits.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 295 ✭✭midonogh

bcmf wrote: »
    Dont you know that skerries people are better the the rest and that you must get out of THEIR WAY instead of the other way around. ;)

People of Balrothery and Balbiggan keep it in the NCD forum! Cycling provides us with a common ground to heal our divisions.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

I would never dare repeat that sentence over in NCD as all hell would beak loose and as a blow in to NCD its only what I was told by a Skerries native.
    Yes pedal power can bridge most divisions.

(I am now fully expecting to be pushed into that yard with the dog on the Sat morn spin)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭Zorba

Could've been worse, she could have said "ewwww get this ruddy commoner away from me" in her best skerries accent.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 78,297 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I might just transfer this thread to the DCN forum, although the mods over there would probably ban the lot of you ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭Lusk Doyle

Beasty wrote: »
    I might just transfer this thread to the DCN forum, although the mods over there would probably ban the lot of you ....

Blow in :p

Advertisement