Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creepy guy at the hospital.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭darraghking22

Jaysus, I'd say she nearly had a stroke!

hahahaha, wonder if she got close enough??

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Lads I dont think this should be a joke thread!
    If it was called 'woman raped near hospital' there would be a totally different reaction.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

A Spanish flasher exposed himself in front 5 blonde girl tourists a couple weeks back.
    Little did he know they were Norwegian police on holiday.
    They bundled him up and dropped him off at the closest police station.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Lol I have to wonder at the mods around here sometimes though. Wander off topic in the slightest and you get a paddlin'. Make jokes about a potential sexual predator stalking girls and it's no bother at all! :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭mapaco

anyone try laughing loudly and pointing at him? seriously

i think its the disgust/shock factor that gives guys like this the thrill
    i tried this tactic with a durty old man before and he covered up an shut up fairly lively

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Asmodean wrote: »
    Lol I have to wonder at the mods around here sometimes though. Wander off topic in the slightest and you get a paddlin'. Make jokes about a potential sexual predator stalking girls and it's no bother at all! :/
    I think the best approach to this situation as to gain awareness that there is a perv on hospital grounds.
    And try to defuse the situation with humour.

I'm not trying to downplay the shock and humiliation women feel when they see an exhibitionist (and it's almost always a male exhibitionist and a female victim) but most exhibitionists will admit that they are terrified of the concept of actual contact with the intended victim. This from a quick google.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭al28283

What does this guy look like?

He's the guy with his ccok out

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭inisboffin

biko wrote: »
    I think the best approach to this situation as to gain awareness that there is a perv on hospital grounds.
    And try to defuse the situation with humour.

I'm not trying to downplay the shock and humiliation women feel when they see an exhibitionist (and it's almost always a male exhibitionist and a female victim) but most exhibitionists will admit that they are terrified of the concept of actual contact with the intended victim. [SIZE="1"]This from a quick google.[/SIZE]

Yeah fair enough with using humour to diffuse sometimes, but it's a thread of (mostly cr*p) puns. Imagine this was an accident thread or another *not nice* thing, and people cracking jokes wouldn't be on.
    This particular situation doesn't need diffusing, yer man needs to be arrested. The jokes are trivializing it IMO.

Also flashing is not as *harmless* a crime as people seem to think. When the 'high' of flashing goes, the nature o the assault can escalate. Google will tell you as will Criminal Minds at a push!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭inisboffin

In fact f*ck it - this deserves a link

"As a general rule, ought we as women to be taking the crime more seriously? "Yes," says Daniel Wilcox, a forensic psychologist in Birmingham who treats sex offenders, including flashers, for the probation service. "Where a person gets into deviance, they are very likely to move into other offences. Typically, flashers have the highest crossover of all sex offenders into crimes against children. With flashers, people tend to focus on the jokes, but other behaviours will develop, such as rape, bestiality, assault." "

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 bbnewyork

Please keep the public updated on this situation!

• Advertisement
Advertisement