Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tritton AX120 Headset problem

Options
  • 24-09-2011 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭

My bro has one of those, the mic isn't working but there's sound coming into the ear phones themselves. Anyone have this problem or know how to solve it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

My bro has one of those, the mic isn't working but there's sound coming into the ear phones themselves. Anyone have this problem or know how to solve it?

It is a known problem with the tritton range , not sure if you can take out the mic in your headset if so do and re-connect it. Make sure your nat is set to open , if its at moderate or strict , voice mighn't work.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Buy him a decent headset like the tritton ax 720 or ax pro :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Buy him a decent headset like the tritton ax 720 or ax pro :)

Dont the problem is greater with those 2 editions. I've had 1 set of the pro's and 2 of the 720's both brought back with the same problem . They have now given me the new gears limited edition trittons 7.1 surround headset, while it looks sexy fingers are crossed that it doesnt cause problems like the last 3.

Advertisement