Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best 3D Games/Movies?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

tonydude wrote: »
    ok fit your old cable to your ps3 and enter the settings and check to see if the deep color setting is on, if so turn it off

deep colour setting?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

yea dont mind it i tried different combos today on my set up. Saw a youtube video of someone else with the problem though. When it happened he turned the tv on and off and that sorted it but thats a dose

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

tonydude wrote: »
    yea dont mind it i tried different combos today on my set up. Saw a youtube video of someone else with the problem though. When it happened he turned the tv on and off and that sorted it but thats a dose

hmmm, now one of the 'head's with HDMI written on it that are right at either end just came loose and can slide up and down the cable

wtf!!!

its faulty lad, you should send it back

• Registered Users Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

is it worth getting a 3dtv,i have a full hd tv.Seen a few vids online but is it actually worth it.

• Advertisement

its a nice feature but i wouldnt go out a buy a new tv just for it, only if your replacing an old tele

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Gleeso_Finglas

What tv did you get in the end??

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Gleeso_Finglas

What tv did you get in the end??

Advertisement