Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Walford from €58 million to AMV of €15 million!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,495 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

It seems they bought it for €58m, got planning permission for two houses in the garden and probably thought they would sell for €20m or something each.
    I remember semi-D's in posh areas of SCD going for €10m so it's not too mad (The €20m on Shrewbury Rd, not that €58m!).

At the moment I would say that house is worth €1 - €2m, but as always it's only worth that if someone is willing to pay it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭johndaman66

Hmmm, I wonder is the house being sold as it stands? The Irish Independent article would seem to suggest that the house was being refurbished, but it is dated 12th of June. Judging by the pictures on daft either work was halted prematurely or they didn't complete a fantastic job, especially when you consider the €15 million asking price.

Advertisement