Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Physics VS Geography

• 24-09-2011 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Currently I am doing Geography,,in fifth year,, and physics is running a tthew same time. I'm wondering would it be better to swap as the physics teacher is amazing and I find geography boring even though I got an A in the junior cert in it!
    Both my brothers got A1's in Physics with this teacher and only b's in geography!!

HELP.......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Moved thread - you might get more responses here. :)

It sounds to me a bit like a choice you can really make. I did physics and I found it grand tbh, if you're good at maths there's no major challenge in it but to learn and understand the course material.

You should ask your brothers for advice tbh, since they were in the same situation as you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

Theres not nearly as much learning in physics, as long as you pay attention and work hard at the mathsy questions, its an easy enough A. I do minimal study for physics. Bits of it can be very dry and boring though.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Wesc.

Surely theres a geography class running at a different time? Would you consider dropping a different subject for geography and dropping geography for physics?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 manup

when i was choosing subjects i had similar choices to make. for me i always disliked geography due to the long essay type answers. physics on the other hand was much more understanding based and suited me better. what type of person are you? im obv going to be a bit biased and say go for physics :)

Advertisement