Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Texture pack

• 24-09-2011 5:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭

Can anyone give me a link to a good texture pack? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Google john smiths texture pack....

Its the one I use

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭The Gnome

The Painterly Pack is pretty good, you can customize it to your liking too. There's also a good selection here, including John Smiths as mentioned above.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭jujumushu

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

I've been using this, Really nice feel to it:D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

About to try out Sphax's latest myself. Very high-quality, slightly cartoony feel :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭steel_spine

I really like Dokucraft (Doku has stopped working on it, but the community is continuing to update it with his permission), bus since I started using Sphax BDCraft 128x, I just havn't looked back, it just somehow manages to keep the Minecraft feel while being high res. A lot of high res texture packs are beautifully detailed, but to me just look wrong in the blocky world of Minecraft- they're almost too realistic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Thanks lads, will check them all out

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Didn't like Sphax after all - too textured, doesn't leave any "smooth" surfaces in the game :o

Advertisement