Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hostels Brisbane

Options
  • 24-09-2011 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Does anyone know a decent, cheap hostel in Brisbane, preferably without bedbugs!...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 fizzlefozzle

I stayed at the YHA hostel in Brisbane, and was pretty decent. I had a membership card, with reduced prices, throughout my stay in Oz. The showers and facilities are fine.

I remember it's kind of like a few storied building, and big kitchen on top floor. There's tv lounge too, which is great.

The supermarket is across the road and around the corner. It's up from the bus station a little bit too.

Only probably, I remember is, it's a damn good walk into the city centre from the YHA hostel.

I was at another hostel around there too, but not as good, but cheaper.

That's just my experience though.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭noddyflavin

Cool...

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Rebel Boy

I stayed in Base in Brisbane CBD. Its on the corner of Anne and Edward Street. Its pretty decent and has a really good bar down stairs that is pretty lively every night of the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭noddyflavin

Cheers bud...

Advertisement