Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Laptop Help!?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

What do you mean by "gaming", any laptop will handle internet and office apps without any problems, the problems will arise when gaming is thrown into the mix though. This will generally drive the price of laptops right up.

Anyway, give some examples of the games that you're looking at playing and we'll take it from there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Topbike77

Call of duty and battlefield but i'm not very bothered if i't can't run games i't would be a nice bonus if i't could do. A major issue is the design of it to a nice looking laptop would be great and the graphics too really nice graphics would be good.

The reason I am getting a laptop is because i'm am selling my 1,500 custom gaming pc because I need a portable laptop that a can bring with me from house to house as I live in two places.

Ronan14 wrote: »
    Call of duty and battlefield but i'm not very bothered if i't can't run games i't would be a nice bonus if i't could do. A major issue is the design of it to a nice looking laptop would be great and the graphics too really nice graphics would be good.

The reason I am getting a laptop is because i'm am selling my 1,500 custom gaming pc because I need a portable laptop that a can bring with me from house to house as I live in two places.

I take it you mean the latest upcoming releases of both games???

Yep MW3 & Battlefield 3

What about a macbook pro?

• Advertisement

Ronan14 wrote: »
    What about a macbook pro?

It doesn't exactly fit your budget, and rules out the gaming side of things if you're going to use Mac OS.

Advertisement