Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 3 Beta Info

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭ZeRoY

Any of you guys from Ireland with BF3 or MOH Pre-order got their Beta Key for Early access yet?

Thanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

MoH Tier 1 owner, still no key yet. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭red dave

ZeRoY wrote: »
    Any of you guys from Ireland with BF3 or MOH Pre-order got their Beta Key for Early access yet?

Thanks,

No, I haven't

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Same, disgusted !

Never pre-ordering from EA again

FYI, the data centre hosting some of its servers is in Citywest,,,,,,hmmm...revenge :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

no code yet, ea are a joke.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭BeatFreak

Preordered on Origin, still no key.

Tried submitting a ticket via support.ea.com but after an hours queuing it told both myself and my friend that there was no one available to answer our query.

According to EA we should already have our keys http://goo.gl/1qooK

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

For those on who ordered on STEAM,

Just go to your MOH Single Player - CD Key on the right hand side...and grab the key there.
    I was expecting an email myself
    bf3c.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭AGB_Ghost

BeatFreak wrote: »

Tried submitting a ticket via support.ea.com but after an hours queuing it told both myself and my friend that there was no one available to answer our query.

According to EA we should already have our keys http://goo.gl/1qooK

Try going to Free Game's on Origin, The beta may show up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

BeatFreak wrote: »

This just happened to me too, gg EA. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Finally got through to someone and got this gem:
    We are extremely sorry to inform you that we are running out of code, please contact us after 10 -12 hours to receive your code.
    So basically when the Open Beta starts... :/

Advertisement