Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online gamers crack the aids enzyme puzzle

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

http://news.yahoo.com/online-gamers-crack-aids-enzyme-puzzle-175427367.html

We always hear the media say we are anti social, we are lazy, theres no benefits with games but violence and their dangerous

I dont see foxnews covering this now :D

Well we didn't exactly crack it by hand.. so we're still lazy and anti-social unfortunately :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,125 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Also dunno how many people here were actually involved so saying we is a bit wrong imo but yeah its cool that gamers and games are in the news in a positive light.
    I actually tried the game after hearing about this and as much as id love to be a part of something like this..... that game is hard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

I didnt mean it as we to take credit for their work , i ment gamers in general ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,072 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I couldn't understand half of what was in the article, so i probably don't have a chance at the game!

Good news for the gaming community, even though it will be limited to online coverage at the end of everything else.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

'It is believed to be the first time that gamers have resolved a long-standing scientific problem.'

lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Online gamers crack the aids enzyme puzzle

Excellent, the AEP DRM was the worst. :D

Advertisement