Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alan Hutton Interview

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

says a lot about good ol arry eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

BERBA wrote: »
    says a lot about good ol arry eh?

That's half the story. I'd like to hear Harrys take on it and especially the back chat Hutton gave Harry after the fulham game

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I don't believe for a second that Arry is the way he portrays himself to the media but I cant see Hutton being blameless in this.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

childish useless prick
    found his level at villa

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

I don't believe for a second Harry hasn't got a mean streak but to be fair if he didn't I don't think he'd/we'd be doing as well as we have the last few seasons. You can't just be airy fairy that was our problem for years no steel in the team.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Two sides to every story. I don't like when players slag off their former employers to be honest. In Harry we trust :) COYS!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

'The Scottish Cafu!', got a good laugh out of that one:D

Good attacking full back but defensively naive.

'The Scottish Cafu!', got a good laugh out of that one:D

Good attacking full back but defensively naive.

defensively shocking more like

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

surprised a bit by the reaction of some on here. i remember hearing that story after the fulham game. when he was told he would never play again and redknap said he was injured when he was left out of the squad.

and if im not mistaken dawson gave away a pen got sent off and was at fault for another goal in that game and was not given any abuse by harry.

not defending hutton or saying he was the best defender in the world but whats wrong with him answering these questions about his time with spurs? just cos it makes harry look bad?

personally i dont think its the right way for an international payer to be treated weather he was good bad or indifferent. look at bale? he was piss poor for a long time at spurs! what if he was told that?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

keane=cock wrote: »
    surprised a bit by the reaction of some on here. i remember hearing that story after the fulham game. when he was told he would never play again and redknap said he was injured when he was left out of the squad.

and if im not mistaken dawson gave away a pen got sent off and was at fault for another goal in that game and was not given any abuse by harry.

not defending hutton or saying he was the best defender in the world but whats wrong with him answering these questions about his time with spurs? just cos it makes harry look bad?

personally i dont think its the right way for an international payer to be treated weather he was good bad or indifferent. look at bale? he was piss poor for a long time at spurs! what if he was told that?

very well said.

• Advertisement

After watching Hutton's display for Villa against QPR I'm on Arry's side.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭yiddo59

Crap player blasts former manager! Hardly news is it? Leaving aside the fact that Hutton is a useless defender and that Harry's legendary skills may not be all theyre cracked up to be, is it so surprising that the manager has favourites? Don;t we all have favourites and opinions?

For example if I were in charge the first thing I'd do would be to banish Pav from the club immeadiately :D

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭ruiseal

yiddo59 wrote: »
    Leaving aside the fact that Hutton is a useless defender and that Harry's legendary skills may not be all theyre cracked up to be, is it so surprising that the manager has favourites?

Good in attack though....wasn't it he who kicked the crap out of his father outside a London nightclub a while back?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭twilight_singer

read that interview talk about whinger, if you had of done the job on the pitch alan you would of been in the team/squad.

ruiseal wrote: »
    Good in attack though....wasn't it he who kicked the crap out of his father outside a London nightclub a while back?

yep thats the man - always shows a good character when you beat the crap out of your old man in public :-)

Advertisement